We have put together a comprehensive list of resources relating to supervised visitation.
- Our Family Wizard – Tools to help divorced, separated or never married parents. Secure, shared communication, schedules and information management for families.
- Supervised Visitation Network
- Trustline – Californias Background Check For In-Home Childcare
- National Center For Missing and Exploited Children
- Stop Parental Alienation of Children
- Custody Calculations: Information about a new program to help parents have input into the creation of custody orders.
- Custody Resources: State by state listing of legal professionals with expertise in divorce and custody.
- Custody911: Comprehensive custody website.
- Divorce Source: Comprehensive divorce website.
- Divorce Support: Comprehensive divorce website.
- Parental Alienation and Hostile Aggressive Parenting Awareness: This is a comprehensive website focusing on parental alienation.
- Fathers Are Capable Too: Non-custodial and child’s rights organization in Canada with devoted website section on parental alienation.
- Glenn Sack’s Radio Program: Glenn Sacks is a men’s and fathers’ issues newspaper columnist, radio commentator, and blogger.
- Moms Without Custody: Education, support and coaching for non custodial mothers.
- National Association of Non-custodial Mothers: Support and information for non-custodial mothers.
- S.P.A.R.C. (Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center): Website for parents seeking information about divorce and custody.
- The Rachel Foundation: Reintegration programs and services for targeted parents and alienated children.
Internet Support Groups
- PAS Guardian Angels: A support group for parents who have lost touch with their children due to PAS.
- PAS Second Wives Club: A support group for women married to men dealing with parental alienation from children from their first marriage.
- Parents Against Parental Alienation: An e group and face to face support group for parents in Massachusetts dealing with parental alienation.